Do you experience pain when typing?
Typing is a repetitive movement and can quickly lead to strain problems in the hands, wrists or arms. Do you ever have complaints or are you looking for a keyboard that can help prevent complaints? Then an ergonomic keyboard is the solution.
Prevent RSI with an ergonomic keyboard
We have developed ergonomic keyboards that provide a natural, relaxed posture and reduce muscle strain during typing.
Preventing complaints pays off: according to research, it provides 11% more turnover per employee and 1.8 days less absenteeism per year.
More about ergonomics
When using a keyboard, it is important to do so in healthy way:
- Type with ten fingers.
- Support your arms at your elbows and relax your shoulders.
- Keep your hands at elbow height while typing.
- Type with straight wrists.
- Use as thin a keyboard as possible (retract the feet).
- Allow your hands to rest regularly. Do not keep your hands “at the ready” above the keyboard.
- Regularly interrupt work with short breaks.
Monthly ergonomic tip!
Do you not use the mouse for a while? Then take your hand off the mouse. This reduces muscle tension and stimulates blood circulation!