Do you experience pain when using a mouse?
Do you feel pain in the wrist, cold fingers or numbness in the hand? Intensive mouse use can quickly lead to RSI complaints. And recovery often takes a long time when small muscles and tendons become strained. RSI complaints can easily be prevented with an ergonomic mouse.
Prevent RSI with an ergonomic mouse
More about ergonomics
- Use your whole arm to move the mouse rather than just your wrist.
- Keep the mouse close to the body.
- Support your forearm while using the mouse.
- Position your mouse as an extension of the forearm so that you can operate the mouse within shoulder width.
- Let go of your mouse if you are not using it for a moment.
- Regularly interrupt the work with short breaks. A great break tool (such as the one integrated in the R-Go HE Mouse Break) can help you with this.