Do you experience pain when typing?
Typing is a repetitive movement and can quickly lead to strain problems in the hands, wrists or arms. Do you ever have complaints or are you looking for a keyboard that can help prevent complaints? Then an ergonomic keyboard is the solution.
Prevent RSI with an ergonomic keyboard
We have developed ergonomic keyboards that provide a natural, relaxed posture and reduce muscle strain during typing.
Preventing complaints pays off: according to research, it provides 11% more turnover per employee and 1.8 days less absenteeism per year.
More about ergonomics
Når du bruger et tastatur, er det vigtigt, at du gør det korrekt:
- Brug alle ti fingre, når du skriver.
- Sørg for at støtte dine arme ved albuerne og slap af i skuldrene.
- Dine hænder skal holdes i samme højde som dine albuer, når du skriver.
- Skriv med lige håndled.
- Brug et tastatur, der er så fladt som muligt (slå fødderne ned).
- Lad dine hænder hvile regelmæssigt. Du må ikke holde dine hænder “klar” oven over tastaturet.
- Sørg for at holde pauser, når du arbejder.
Monthly ergonomic tip!
Do you have the right mouse size? With shoe size 40 looking for new sneakers size 38 ... hmmm. Everyone knows that it becomes very uncomfortable after half an hour of walking. Why do we often act this way when it comes to the mouse? Who is concerned about the right mouse size? Is it not important enough? We quickly compute about 6 hours a day. With a wrong mouse size you can easily get complaints in hand or wrist. Do you want to know which size is suitable for your hand? Measure the distance from the wrist to the tip of your middle finger. Find the right mouse with your size