When using the mouse, it is important to do so in a healthy way:
- Use your whole arm to move the mouse rather than just your wrist.
- Keep the mouse close to the body.
- Support your forearm while using the mouse.
- Position your mouse as an extension of the forearm so that you can operate the mouse within shoulder width.
- Let go of your mouse if you are not using it for a moment.
- Regularly interrupt the work with short breaks. A great break tool (such as the one integrated in the R-Go HE Mouse Break) can help you with this.
Do you want to know more about healthy computer mousing and what to look for when choosing an ergonomic mouse? Read more in our blogs and whitepaper.