When working with a monitor, it is important to do so in a healthy way:
- Ensure a straight posture.
- Position the screen at a distance of one arm length.
- Make sure the top of the screen is at (or slightly below) eye level.
- Place the screen perpendicular to the window to avoid annoying lights or reflections.
- Change the font size and resolution to a setting that allows you to read everything.
- Regularly interrupt the work with short breaks.
- Exercise the eyes in between the work (by consciously focusing your eyes on something that is far away).
Caparo 3With a monitor arm such as the R-Go Caparo 3 Pro, the screen can easily be placed in the right position so that you will unconsciously be working with a healthy posture.Go to page
E-Motion 4The R-Go E-Motion monitor arm is a basic arm which allows you to create a healthy workplace. With the aid of the pivot arm the monitor is easily adjustable in depth and can swivel to the left and right.Go to page
R-Go SteelWith the R-Go Steel Wing you attach two monitors on one monitor arm. You can place two monitors at the same height.The R-Go Steel Monitor Stands elevate your notebook display to a comfortable viewing height. This prevents excessive strain on the neck and shoulder muscles.Go to page
R-Go MoreliaIf you want to work with paper documents while working with your computer screen or want to use your laptop at the same time with a larger screen, you can easily attach the R-Go Morelia Document or Laptop Holder to the Caparo monitor arm.Go to page