Do you experience pain when typing?
Typing is a repetitive movement and can quickly lead to strain problems in the hands, wrists or arms. Do you ever have complaints or are you looking for a keyboard that can help prevent complaints? Then an ergonomic keyboard is the solution.
Prevent RSI with an ergonomic keyboard
More about ergonomics
- Type with ten fingers.
- Support your arms at your elbows and relax your shoulders.
- Keep your hands at elbow height while typing.
- Type with straight wrists.
- Use as thin a keyboard as possible (retract the feet).
- Allow your hands to rest regularly. Do not keep your hands “at the ready” above the keyboard.
- Regularly interrupt work with short breaks.