R-Go Split Teclado Ergonómico, QWERTY (UK), negro, cableada
This keyboard offers all the ergonomic features you need to type in a healthy way.
Its compact design ensures that while using both the keyboard and mouse, your hands always remain within shoulder width. The two components can be placed in any desired position. This unique design prevents reaching with the arm and ensures a natural and relaxed position of the shoulders, elbows, and wrists. Thanks to the light keystroke, there is a minimal amount of muscle tension while typing. The thin design ensures a relaxed, flat position of the hands and wrists while typing. The keyboard is lightweight and because it consists of two parts, it easily fits into any laptop bag.
2 in 1
This ergonomic split keyboard can be used in different working positions. With the built-in magnet this split keyboard can be transformerd into a compact keyboard with just one movement.
Size of the keys
The keys of the R-Go Split keyboard have the same size as a standard keyboard.
Easy to travel
This lightweight keyboard consists of two parts and fits easily in every laptopbag, making it ideal for travelling and flexwork.
|Model and function|
|Distribución del teclado:||QWERTY (UK)|
|Opciones especiales:||Teclado numérico integrado|
|Longitud del cable (mm):||1500|
|versión USB:||USB 2.0|
|Requisitos del PC|
|Instalación:||Plug & play|
|Material del producto:||Aluminio|
|Dimensiones del embalaje (LxAxA en mm):||228 x 169 x 30|
|Peso bruto (in gram):||550|
|Tamaño del cartón (mm):||480 x 345 x 190|
|Peso del cartón (gramos):||11614|
|Número de cartón:||20|
|HS code (tariff):||84716060|
|País de origen:||China|
Frequently Asked Questions
Press or click the windows button in the left down corner of your screen, then search for "Bluetooth and other devices" and click the result. You will be redirected to the settings screen. Click on the USB Keyboard driver and delete it. Than disconnect and redirect the keyboard to your devices. The drivers will be reinstalled and everything should work now.
You're probably using a system with MacOS installed on it. Unfortunately MacOS doesn't let the computer use two keyboard (parts) with one wire which causes the issue that some keys on the one part, aren't working for the other part. But, this can be fixed. Follow the steps below:
- Download the application Karabiner-Elements here
- Install the application and open it.
- Make sure you are on the tab named 'Simple Modifications' at the top of the window.
- At the bottom left side you see a button named 'Add item'. Click on it, and you will see a new line appear in the field above the button.
- Under 'From key', click on the selector and select 'left_shift'. Now click on the selector under 'To key' and select 'right_shift'.
- Click 'Add item' at the bottom left side again, a new line will show up in the field above.
- Under 'From key', click on the newest selector and select 'right_shift'. Now click on the newest selector under 'To key' and select 'left_shift'.
- If you did everything correctly, it should look like this image:
- Your keyboard should work fine now. If it is still not working, try to reboot your computer or send us a message here