Do you experience pain when typing?
Typing is a repetitive movement and can quickly lead to strain problems in the hands, wrists or arms. Do you ever have complaints or are you looking for a keyboard that can help prevent complaints? Then an ergonomic keyboard is the solution.
Prevent RSI with an ergonomic keyboard
We have developed ergonomic keyboards that provide a natural, relaxed posture and reduce muscle strain during typing.
Preventing complaints pays off: according to research, it provides 11% more turnover per employee and 1.8 days less absenteeism per year.
More about ergonomics
Quando si usa una tastiera è importante farlo in modo sano:
- Digitare con tutte e 10 le dita.
- Appoggia i gomiti e rilassa le spalle.
- Mantieni le mani all’altezza dei gomiti mentre digiti.
- Digita mantenendo i polsi diritti.
- Utilizza una tastiera il più sottile possibile (chiudi i rialzi).
- Riposa le mani regolarmente, non mantenerle sempre tese sulla tastiera.
- Fai deibrevi intervalli con regolarità.
Monthly ergonomic tip!
Do you have the right mouse size? With shoe size 40 looking for new sneakers size 38 ... hmmm. Everyone knows that it becomes very uncomfortable after half an hour of walking. Why do we often act this way when it comes to the mouse? Who is concerned about the right mouse size? Is it not important enough? We quickly compute about 6 hours a day. With a wrong mouse size you can easily get complaints in hand or wrist. Do you want to know which size is suitable for your hand? Measure the distance from the wrist to the tip of your middle finger. Find the right mouse with your size