The cooperation between R-Go Tools and Quantore started in 2016 when Quantore saw the opportunity to grow sales by offering solutions for a healthy lifestyle and work environment.
Global sustainability trends
Global sustainability and health trends in different markets are driving sales of healthy, sustainable products worldwide.
"Development towards foods that combine health, sustainability and authenticity in a synergistic way."
"Trends towards sustainability: All over the world, fashion consumers are becoming more environmentally conscious."
Increasing public awareness creates significant opportunities: "Over the next 20 years, companies that take the lead on climate change will not only contribute directly to emissions reduction, but also have the credibility and status to invite staff, customers and suppliers to follow them, based on what they do, what they have pioneered, or the products and services they offer. It is these companies, recognising the synergies between reducing GHG emissions and increasing productivity and revenue, that will be the new future in business."
Global Market figures
- TAM (Total Available Market) Computer input devices valued at 15,000 - 20,000 MM Euro
- TAM Ergonomic input devices valued at 1,700 - 2,000 MM Euro
- Growth rate ergonomic input devices +/- 10%
Currently, ergonomic solutions are mainly available in the “curative” market
- Small quantities
- High pricing
- Mainly via specialised shops
R-Go Tools: Specialist in the “preventive” market
- Large quantities (for common use)
- Market conform pricing
- Available through fixed resellers
- Specialist in marketing materials
Marketing materials developed with Quantore
- Salestraining (in house or at Ergonomic Experience Center Leerdam)
- R-Go Corner experience display
- Cross-selling materials to create awareness
- E- Academy with certification
- Free samples
- Joint customer visits
Business case Quantore
In 2018, we:
- Trained 50 Quantore resellers
- Placed ± 30 ergo corners in showrooms
- Sent ± 5000 flyers
- Sent ± 200 catalogues "Healthy working". In 2018, ± 200 (out of 450) Quantore resellers ordered R-Go Tools products.
The turnover on R-Go Tools products is growing every year with more than 60% (in the last 3 years).
As an ergonomics specialist we like to take the ergonomics out of the niche market by paying attention to design and cost. This significantly increases the target group of users and new customers.
We also invest in sustainable product development. We offer you the opportunity to support consumers who not only want to be more health-conscious, but also want to be more environmentally friendly and are therefore looking for sustainable products. We would be happy to develop the ergonomic product range for your organisation and support you with:
- Products for healthy screen work
- Marketing material
- Ergonomic expertise