Buried with deadlines and the hustle and bustle, you may already be ready for a holiday. Sleeping in, relaxing, spending time with family and friends, eating out... Why is it that our holidays are so different from our working days? And that by the summer period we are often so in need of a holiday?
We often need to know so much about ourselves and others. That's why we cross our borders unnoticed. Signals from the body such as fatigue are discovered late. There is a chance that you will start your first holiday week with a "hangover" feeling. Recognizable? With the help of the following tips you will bring a little bit of that holiday feeling into the working day and you can start your well-deserved holiday fit!
- Discover your own boundaries (listen to your body), and also indicate your boundaries!
- Do not work too long and ensure a good night's sleep.
- Stop the long sitting sessions regularly with stretching exercises and a refreshing drink.
- Hang up holiday pictures to alternate the staring at the screen from time to time.
- Work in a healthy working posture so that you can go on a healthy holiday later on.
R-Go Tools wishes you a lot of holiday fun!
#stayfit #healthyworking #rgotools
More information www.r-go-tools.com