This compact keyboard has all the ergonomic features for healthy typing. The compact design ensures that your hands remain within shoulder width when using the keyboard and mouse simultaneously. The light keystroke reduces muscle tension during typing. The keyboard is ultra thin, so your hands and wrists are in a relaxed, natural position while typing. This ensures better blood circulation in your hands.
The R-Go Compact Break keyboard indicates with LED colour signals when it is time to take a break. During typing, the light changes colour, like a traffic light. If the light turns green, it means you are working healthily. Orange indicates that it is time to take a break and red that you have been working too long. Taking short breaks during your working day will increase your concentration, prevent overwork complaints and keep you fit during your working day. For more information visit our R-Go Break page.
This product works together with the R-Go Break Software that won the Benelux Office Products Award 2021.
- With break indicator
- Prevents reaching for the mouse
- Light keystroke for minimum muscle strain
- Ultra thin for better blood circulation
- Lightweight: easy to take with you
Model and function
|Keyboard layout:||AZERTY (FR)|
- Why is this keyboard so flat, that is not ergonomic right?Our keyboards are made as flat and thin as possible due to ergonomical reasons. When you use a keyboard with a height adjuster underneath you will bend your wrists in order to reach all the keys. By bending your wrists you block the bloodcirculation going through your hands. That is why our keyboards are flat and thin so the blood circulation does not get blocked due to your wrists.