The R-Go Compact keyboard is a very compact ergonomic keyboard. When using the keyboard and mouse simultaneously your hands always stay within shoulder width. This gives your shoulders and elbows a natural, relaxed position and prevents overloading complaints such as RSI. There is minimal muscle tension while typing due to the light keystroke. The keyboard is flat, so your hands and wrists are flat and relaxed while typing.
- Ultra thin for better blood circulation
- Light keystroke for minimal muscle stress
- Prevents reaching for the mouse
- Lightweight: Easy to take with you
- Available in white and black
Model and function
|Keyboard layout:||AZERTY (FR)|
|Other options:||Integrated numeric keyboard|
- Why is this keyboard so flat, that is not ergonomic right?Our keyboards are made as flat and thin as possible due to ergonomical reasons. When you use a keyboard with a height adjuster underneath you will bend your wrists in order to reach all the keys. By bending your wrists you block the bloodcirculation going through your hands. That is why our keyboards are flat and thin so the blood circulation does not get blocked due to your wrists.