Vertical mouse: prevents RSI
The left-handed HE Mouse Wireless has a vertical grip which provides a neutral, relaxed position of the hand and wrist. You move from the forearm instead of your wrist, which prevents RSI. The mouse fits comfortably in your hand, and supports your wrist and fingers.
Model and function
|Function:||Buttons, scroll wheel|
|Number of buttons:||5 buttons|
- The mouse is defect, can I get a new mouse?The warranty period for this mouse is two years. If you bought your mouse less than two years ago, please contact your dealer. The dealer or our company will provide you with a new mouse.
- My mouse is working with older versions of Windows but refuses to work with Windows 10. Can I fix this myself?
Yes you can. Follow the instructions to delete the driver and reinstall it. Click the Windows button on your keyboard or on your screen. Now search for 'Bluetooth and other devices' or go to settings and click 'Bluetooth and other devices'. If your device it attached to the computer, you will see the mouse there under the name 'USB Gaming Mouse' or 'USB Mouse'. Click on it, and select 'Delete'. Now plug out your mouse and plug it in your computer again. The standard driver will be installed again and your mouse should work as usual.
- My wireless mouse does not work, what can I do?If you have a wireless mouse please check if the USB dongle is correctly plugged into your laptop or pc. Also make sure that the mouse is charged and if not, please charge the mouse with the charging cable attached. Please note that this cable is only for charging.
- I lost the USB dongle of my wireless mouse, what should I do?
Please contact the dealer or the company where you bought the mouse. They will help you further in this process.
- The USB dongle of my mouse is broken, can I get a new mouse?Please contact the dealer or the company where you bought the mouse. They will help you further in this process.