The ergonomic R-Go HE mouse has a round shape that provides a natural, relaxed position of your hand and wrist. The vertical position stimulates the mouse movement from your forearm. In this way, physical complaints such as RSI are prevented. The mouse fits comfortably in your hand and has a thumb support and a little finger support. The ergonomic R-Go HE mouse is available for left- and right-handed use and in different sizes, so that it fits in every hand.
- Natural ergonomic shape
- Supports the whole hand
- Prevents RSI complaints
- Available in different sizes and for left and right handed users
- Programmable buttons
- Available as wired and wireless
- Award winning design
Model and function
|Function:||Buttons, scroll wheel|
|Number of buttons:||5 buttons|
- The mouse is defect, can I get a new mouse?The warranty period for this mouse is two years. If you bought your mouse less than two years ago, please contact your dealer. The dealer or our company will provide you with a new mouse.
- My mouse is working with older versions of Windows but refuses to work with Windows 10. Can I fix this myself?
Yes you can. Follow the instructions to delete the driver and reinstall it. Click the Windows button on your keyboard or on your screen. Now search for 'Bluetooth and other devices' or go to settings and click 'Bluetooth and other devices'. If your device it attached to the computer, you will see the mouse there under the name 'USB Gaming Mouse' or 'USB Mouse'. Click on it, and select 'Delete'. Now plug out your mouse and plug it in your computer again. The standard driver will be installed again and your mouse should work as usual.
- My wireless mouse does not work, what can I do?If you have a wireless mouse please check if the USB dongle is correctly plugged into your laptop or pc. Also make sure that the mouse is charged and if not, please charge the mouse with the charging cable attached. Please note that this cable is only for charging.
- I lost the USB dongle of my wireless mouse, what should I do?
Please contact the dealer or the company where you bought the mouse. They will help you further in this process.
- The USB dongle of my mouse is broken, can I get a new mouse?Please contact the dealer or the company where you bought the mouse. They will help you further in this process.
- How can I adjust the DPI (cursor speed) of the mouse?The cursor speed of the mouse is easily adjusted by pressing the button on the bottom of the mouse marked with the word 'DPI'. Pressing this button once increases the speed of the cursor by one step. When you reach the highest setting and click one more time, it will go back to the lowest speed.
- How can I adjust the functions of the mouse buttons?
The functions of the mouse buttons can be adjusted using software. For Windows, our R-Go Break software is available that incorporates the most commonly used functionalities. More information about the R-Go Break can be found here. If you want more features then we recommend X-Mouse Button Control.
For MacOS there are several options. To use the standard functions such as 'Back' and 'Forward' we recommend using SensibleSideButtons. This application is free and can be downloaded here. Another paid option is Steermouse. More information about this application can be found here.