Burdened with deadlines and activity, you might be ready for a holiday. Sleeping in, relaxing, spending time with family and friends, eating out… Why is it that our holidays are so different from our working days? And why is that by the end of the summer period we are often so ready for a holiday?
We often HAVE to do so much from ourselves and others. That’s why we unnoticedly go over our limits. Signals from the body such as fatigue are detected late. Chances are that this is why you start the first week of your holiday feeling ”hungover”. Recognisable?
Tips to start the vacations fit
With the help of the following tips, you can bring a bit of that holiday feeling into the working day and start your well-earned holiday fit!
- Discover your own limits (listen to your body), and indicate your limits too!
- Don’t work too long and get enough sleep.
- Interrupt the long sitting periodically with stretching exercises and a refreshing drink.
- Hang up holiday photos to alternate the occasional stare at the screen.
- Work in a healthy posture so you can go on holiday in good health.
With these tips, you will be ready to go on holiday. On behalf of R-go Tools, we wish you lots of holiday fun!
More information on healthy working can be found on our website.
#stayfit #healthyworking #rgotools