Stay fit in front of your screen!
Put an end to discomfort and pain with ergonomic tools for your workplace.
How long do you sit in front of your screen?
Chances are you experience some discomfort or even pain. Do you recognize 1 of the following complaints?
- Pain or cramping in wrists or arms
- Tired or dry eyes
- Suffering from headaches
- Sore neck and shoulder muscles
- Stiffness or pain in the back
- Tingling or numbness in the fingers
Working without complaints?
Yes, it's possible!
You can prevent those annoying complaints by alternating and moving regularly and by designing your workplace ergonomically. And we would like to help you with that! Our ergonomic solutions are not only approved by ergonomists, but also made with consideration for the environment and heart for people in need.
Your health is our priority!
Read experiences of
"Together with the tilted mouse and mouse pad, I notice that the symptoms of my wrist diminish. Very happy with it!"
"After a few days I had fully mastered the keyboard. I also feel the difference: after a working day, my shoulders are much less painful."
Healthy working in 3 steps
Want to know more?
Do you want to know more about healthy working or are you still in doubt? Then we have listed the following tips for you. Download our free white paper “7 Tips for healthy working” and find out what you can do yourself to stay healthy and fit during your working day!
for the environment
We feel responsible to be good stewards of the earth we live on. We do this by:
- Using sustainable materials
- Planting trees for every monitor arm sold i.c.w. OneTreePlanted to offset CO2 emissions
- Certification with EcoVadis Platinum
Helping people in need
is our passion
We offer people in need a second chance by:
- Donating >10% of our profits to development projects through our Tools4Life foundation
- Collaboration with the Agua Viva foundation in Brazil
- Collaboration with In-Made to offer work experience to prisoners
Since 2023, we are officially a B Corp!